CONTACT ME FORM
Only use this form if you do not have a question. All questions must be submitted through the FAQs page so you have an opportunity to get an instant answer from our 366 questions already posted there :) If you do not receive an answer within 48 hours please assume your form did not arrive and use the FAQs page to contact me instead or resubmit your form. Thank you!
Important FAQs Instructions
Read this introduction at least once before you use the FAQs page...
When you become a student at The Avicenna Institute or a member of Earthschooling I am available Monday through Friday (and sometimes on weekends but no guarantee) to answer any questions you may have. If your question is easy to answer from this end I usually answer it immediately. If it is financial, or takes any extra time it will be put into the "materials support questions" box and will be answered in a week or less. "Materials support" includes questions about:
1. How to access materials or where certain materials you are looking for are located.
2. How to use the website, how to sign up for the member groups or how to log in.
3. Problems you have with account access/needing a new password.
4. Clarification of points made in the documents you have. Is there something you don't understand in the Earthschooling lessons or Avicenna Institute student materials? Please give me the exact page number or general idea of where the problem is located and what you don't understand and I can help.
5. Problems with missing files or broken links in documents, files or on the website.
If you do not receive an answer from me within a week please check your BULK or SPAM mail and then WRITE BACK or contact me via Facebook
. From time to time e-mails ARE lost either coming to me or going from my in-box. Make sure you write to me at:
and NOT my Yahoo account or any other account.
Because many people ask the same questions I have included the answers to all the questions I've received in the past few years in the FAQs below. If you do not find the answer you need please ask your question directly on the FAQs board. The system will then send me the question and I will be able to answer it for you and for the benefit of everyone else.
If your question does not fit on the FAQs board or is personal you may need to register for a consultation session
instead of using the free FAQs. I do offer free SUPPORT for my services. However I do not offer free consulting. Consulting includes any of the following (list is not inclusive but gives you an idea):
1. Any question that is personal to your family and is not a general question that everyone could benefit from.
2. Any question that goes beyond "support for available materials". If you read the instructions on how to use the French verses and you have a question about the instructions this is a question for the FAQs. If you want to know how to teach French (or another language) to your family or teach French in general or you want more instruction this is a consulting question. If you read the chapter on iridology and don't understand what the best way to find the lymphatic rosary is, you can ask for clarification. If you would like to know more about the lymphatic rosary beyond what is in the provided lesson you can refer to the extra readings I suggested or you may register for a personal consultation. If you feel an area of the program would benefit from more detailed instructions or an extra file you may submit a request for this via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, these requests, if possible to fulfill, could take a month or more to fill. There is no guarantee I will be able to supply extra files or instructions in a timely manner. Sometimes I am able to and sometimes I do not have the time. However, I can always explain what is already there.
3. Any health questions. If you have a question about how to heal a headache, cure asthma or stop a fever this is a consulting question. Even if you are "just asking for references" this is still a consulting question. Anything that is not already provided on this website or in the FAQs requires more research on my part.
4. Any questions outside of the topic of Earthschooling or The Avicenna Institute. I have had requests to write recommendation letters, requests for advice on which schooling methods are the best for children, requests for articles, requests for class outlines beyond what are already available, and many other questions. If this question does not directly relate to your Earthschooling materials and what I already offer or to your student files and what is present on the website, then most likely this is a question that needs to be taken up in a consultation.
5. Remember, I offer free SUPPORT and not free CONSULTING. Before you submit a question to the FAQs ask yourself which category you think your question fits into. In some cases you may have some questions that fit into support and other questions you may need consulting for. In other cases you may think a question needs a consult but I am happy to help you for free. In other cases you may view your question as a support question when it is actually a consulting question that may take me an hour or more to answer. If you have a question about which category your query falls into write to me at: email@example.com
. Simply state, "Kristie, this is my question: (insert question). Should I submit this to the FAQs or purchase a consult?"